Reading Challenge 2021
Cambridge moms, dads and kids – Join us for a virtual reading challenge starting January 11, 2021! It’s easy & fun!
How to participate:
Read books with your child(ren)!
Submit a post
Let us know the title of the book and something you and your child enjoyed about it. Photos welcome! Choose how to submit your post:
- Facebook – @LetsTalkCambMA
- Submit on our Facebook page by writing a post.
- Twitter – @LetsTalkCambMA
- Mention us in your tweet using @LetsTalkCambMA.
- Text Let’s Talk!
- Text your response to 617-800-9154.
- (standard text messaging rate apply)
Participating in the Reading Challenge gives us permission to post and share responses on social media including responses sent via text message.
Have a chance to win a prize!
A submission enters you in a weekly raffle for a chance to win a swag pack and a pack of five books for your child (to be delivered after schools open). Extra posts welcomed! Max 1 entry per week counts in raffle.
Have fun reading!
- Week 1: 1/11-1/17-Winner announced 1/18
- Week 2: 1/18-1/24-Winner announced 1/25
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-800-9154.
Cambridge Dads, Center for Families and Let’s Talk!