Join us for a virtual discussion group for Cambridge parents with young children!
It’s been a challenging period for parents of young children. Many of us feel very isolated so please join us virtually for a cup of coffee or tea and discussion with other parents.
- This is a space for parents to talk, connect and share challenges as well as ideas for taking care of ourselves.
- The theme is Self-Care.
- Groups will be facilitated by staff from the Center for Families and Let’s Talk/Agenda for Children.
Saturday, June 27, 10:00 am–11:15 am We will hold two groups at the same time:
- Group 1: for parents of children ages 3-5 (preschoolers)
- Group 2: for parents of children in elementary school (K-5)
To sign up: bit.ly/30yI9Hy
- Limited spaces available. We will send you a confirmation that you have a spot in the group.
- Link for Zoom will be sent to you once you are confirmed. Questions? Call or text: 617-800-9154.
The Center for Families is funded by the City of Cambridge, the Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grant from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (DEEC), Children’s Trust, Cambridge Public Schools, and the Cambridge Health Alliance. Agenda for Children Literacy Initiative is funded by Cambridge Public Health Department and the City of Cambridge.