Talking about Race with Young Children
A virtual series for white parents raising white children
Thursdays, March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, 2022, 8:00-9:30 p.m.
For Cambridge families with children birth to 8 years old
Want to talk to your kids about race? Have questions?
- Come join other parents in a 5-part virtual series, with a presentation and time for discussion each week.
- Each session will include an activity to practice between sessions.
- Facilitated by Melody Brazo. Sponsored by Center for Families and Let’s Talk/Agenda for Children.
To sign up: bit.ly/3Lim7xu
- Limited spaces available. We will send a confirmation that you have a spot in the group. Link for Zoom will be sent to you once you are confirmed.
- Questions? Contact Jen Baily, 617-800-9154, email@example.com