Talking About Race with Young Children
A series for white parents/caregivers
Thursdays, March 4, 11, 18, 25, April 1, 2021, 8:00-9:30 p.m.
For Cambridge families with children birth to 8 years old
Want to talk to your kids about race? Have questions?
- Come join other parents in a 5-part virtual series, with a presentation and time for discussion each week.
- Each session will include an activity to practice between sessions.
- Facilitated by Melody Brazo. Sponsored by Center for Families and Let’s Talk/Agenda for Children.
To sign up: bit.ly/2Ygm8e6
- Limited spaces available. We will send a confirmation that you have a spot in the group. Link for Zoom will be sent to you once you are confirmed.
- Questions? Call or text: 617-800-9154, email email@example.com
The Center for Families is funded by the City of Cambridge, the Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grant from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (DEEC), Children’s Trust, Cambridge Public Schools, and the Cambridge Health Alliance. Agenda for Children Literacy Initiative is funded by Cambridge Public Health Department and the City of Cambridge.