Summer StoryWalk Series 2020
A StoryWalk is a children’s book hung page by page around a park in Cambridge where families can read, walk, and talk together.
StoryWalks will be up from July 1st to July 31, 2020 in the following parks:
- Bergin Park, Haskell St & Pemberton St, One Hot Summer Day
- Clement Morgan Park, 60 Columbia St, Sometimes We Do
- Hurley Park, Hurley St, Wild About Books
- Joan Lorentz Park, Broadway, in front of the Library, Whoever You Are
- Kingsley Park, Fresh Pond, Turtle Splash
- Old Morse Park (David Nunes Park), Putnam Ave, Do You Have a Hat?
- Russell Field, Rindge Ave, Nuestro Autobus/The Bus for Us
- Sennott Park, 305 Broadway, Feast for 10
Did you find one? Check it out and then take a photo and share it on Facebook and Twitter with #StoryWalkCamb.
Cosponsored by Let’s Talk/Agenda for Children Literacy Initiative and Center for Families; programs of Cambridge Public Health Department and Department of Human Service Programs