Summer 2020 Playgroups @ Home
Since we can’t gather in person right now, the Agenda for Children Literacy Initiative and the Center for Families are offering Playgroups at Home! We started this in the spring and are doing a new session for the summer.
Every Monday morning for 5 weeks starting July 6th, we will send an email with:
- a literacy tip
- child development information
- a story time video
- two activity ideas for you and your child to do together!
If you wish to receive our Playgroups at Home emails, please email Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will also be hosting two live Zoom Circle Time Sessions during the 5-week series, including stories and songs! More information about these two sessions coming soon!
There are lots of ways to stay connected with Center for Families and Agenda for Children:
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FaceBook and Twitter: we share lots of resources, supports, information, and activity ideas.
- Google Group: Center for Families sends out information, resources and supports two times per week and activity ideas weekly on Fridays (email CFF to be added to the list)
- Texts: Agenda for Children sends out weekly Let’s Talk texts with tips, information, and supports (text letstalk to 313131 to join)
Center for Families Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cambridgecenterforfamilies/
Center for Families Website: https://www.cambridgema.gov/DHSP/CFF
Let’s Talk FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/LetsTalkCambMA/
Let’s Talk Twitter: https://twitter.com/LetsTalkCambMA
Agenda for Children Literacy Initiative and Center for Families