Parent Talk Groups
Join us for a conversation on Zoom for Cambridge parents with young children!
It has been a challenging period for parents of young children. Many of us have been feeling very isolated. Please join us for a conversation on Zoom with other parents!
- This is a space for parents to talk, connect and share challenges as well as ideas for taking care of ourselves.
- Groups will be facilitated by staff from the Community Engagement Team and Let’s Talk/Agenda for Children.
Parent Talks will be offered in different languages for various
communities in Cambridge in October:
- Haitian Creole |October 14| 5:45pm
Contact Danie Pelissier: firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-247-4177
- Bangla | October 17 | 5pm
Contact Rabeya Akther: email@example.com or 617-475-0787
- Spanish | October 23 | 4pm
Contact Maria Chavez: firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-242-6025
- Arabic | October 25 | 1pm
Contact Aida Shtaiwi: email@example.com or 617-899-3158
- Amharic | October 25 | 4pm
Contact Tizita Awlachew: firstname.lastname@example.org