Multi-lingual Parent Talk Groups
Join us for a conversation on Zoom for Cambridge parents with young children!
It has been a challenging period for parents of young children. Many of us have been feeling very isolated. Please join us for a conversation on Zoom with other parents!
- This is a space for parents to talk, connect and share challenges as well as ideas for taking care of ourselves.
- Groups will be facilitated by staff from the Community Engagement Team and Let’s Talk/Agenda for Children.
Parent Talks will be offered in different languages for various
communities in Cambridge in November/December:
- Haitian Creole |November 20| 5pm
- Contact Danie Pelissier: firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-247-4177
- Bangla |November 21| 5pm
- Contact Rabeya Akther: email@example.com or 617-475-0787
- Arabic |November 29 | 1pm
- Contact Aida Shtaiwi: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-899-3158
- Spanish | December 4 | 4pm
- Contact Maria Chavez: email@example.com or 857-242-6025
- Amharic | December 6 | 4pm
- Contact Tizita Awlachew: firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-919-2561
- Nepali | December 6 | 4pm
- Contact Shova Thapa: email@example.com or 857-753-6322