Nurturing Fathers Series
Sponsored by Cambridge Dads, the Nurturing Fathers Program is a free 12-week series for Cambridge fathers with children ages birth to 10 years old. The series creates a space for fathers to discuss, reflect and gain tools to help with understanding how to be a nurturing and supportive father, while maintaining their authority and providing consistent guidance and structure.
– Balancing work and fathering
– Discipline and fun games for fathers and their children
– Teamwork with spouse/partner
- Wednesdays, September 11 to December 11, 2019
- 6:15-8:15 p.m.
- Cambridge Community Center, 5 Callender Street, Cambridge
- Child care and dinner provided
LIMITED SPACE! To sign up contact John Arias at 857-209-4964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cambridge Dads is a program of the Agenda for Children Literacy Initiative and the Center for Families.