Local COVID-19 Resources, 5/1/2020
There are many resources to help during this time. Here are a few local ones. Sign up for updates where possible to keep up with the latest info.
- New: Face coverings must be worn in public places, businesses and common areas of residential buildings. Details including where to get masks or how to make them: https://bit.ly/35k6EIP
- Latest news from City: www.cambridgema.gov/covid19. You can sign up to get regular updates.
- The City is providing information in multiple languages related to important COVID-19 content. A multilingual help resource is now available in Amharic, Arabic, Bangla, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese. https://www.cambridgema.gov/covid19/multilingualhelp.
- Mayor’s Disaster Relief Fund now accepting applications. Residents may complete this application online or over the phone with a staff person by calling 617-349-9797. https://www.cambridgema.gov/covid19/mayorsfundapplication
- Cambridge Community Foundation COVID-19 Emergency Fund: Link
- Pandemic Unemployment Insurance for people who can’t work because of a COVID-19 reason but are not eligible for regular unemployment: https://bit.ly/3aDQv1I
- CEOC (Cambridge Economic Opportunity Committee) is providing support to people around filing for unemployment and health insurance, in Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Amharic, Spanish & English: www.ceoccambridge.org or 617-868-2900.
- List of businesses that are open or closed: https://bit.ly/2UDu3RM
- List of nonprofits that are open: https://bit.ly/3cG2bSY
- Updated 4/21: Food resources compiled by Cambridge in Motion: Link
- Cambridge Public Schools: