February Family Fun Week!
Looking for something fun to do as a family over February vacation week? Join us for a week of fun and free virtual activities! All events will run on Zoom. There will be live animals, lots of games and movement fun, crafts, and giveaways!
To register for each activity, please contact the Center for Families at 617-349-6385 or email@example.com.
Sponsored by Center for Families and Let’s Talk/Agenda for Children Literacy Initiative.
- Monday 2/15 – Check out our February family calendar of activity ideas! See it here: https://bit.ly/3iNGJQg
- Tuesday 2/16 – Animal Adventures! See amazing animals up close and learn all about them! Great for children of all ages. 11:00am-11:45am
- Wednesday 2/17 – Knucklebones for families with children ages 2-5 years old. Let’s get moving and have some fun! 10:30am-11:00am.
- Thursday 2/18 – Knucklebones for families with children ages 6-10 years old. Let’s get moving and have some fun! 11:00am-11:45am.
- Friday 2/19 – Family Craft Night with Beautiful Stuff Project! Let’s get creative with crafts together! Supplies available to pick up. 7:00pm-8:00pm.
- Saturday 2/20 – Dads and Kids at Home! Join us and other dads and kids for a fun morning! 10:00am-10:45am.