Family Literacy Bingo 2023
Cambridge families with children birth to 8 years – celebrate National Family Literacy Month this November by playing Family Literacy Bingo with your child. Talk, read, play, sing, tell stories and have fun together! Win a children’s book for getting 5 in a row!
Print out an age-appropriate bingo board (one for birth to 3 years or one for 4-8 years ) or pick one up at the locations listed below.
Birth to 3 years old-Bingo Board:
Four to 8 years old-Bingo Board:
Pick Up Locations:
- Cambridge Public Library branches
- Center for Families, 51 Inman Street
How To Play:
- Together with your child, pick a square, and do the activity
- Mark the box with an “X” when finished
- Mark 5 boxes in a row (top to bottom, left to right, or diagonally) to get Bingo
- Take a photo of the board and send it in by text, email, or social media by November 30, 2023 to win a children’s book.
- Want to do more? Complete the whole board to win a 2nd children’s book
To win a book, send a photo of your Bingo by November 30:
- Text: 617-475-0616 Email: email@example.com FB or Instagram: @LetsTalkCambMA
Questions? Call (617) 475-0616
Brought to you by: Agenda for Children Literacy Initiative, Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge Public Schools/Title 1 & Home-Based Program, and Center for Families