25th Annual Hoops ‘n’ Health!
The Men’s Health League, in partnership with the Men of Color Task Force, is hosting the 25th annual Hoops ‘N’ Health sports tournament and health fair on Saturday, June 16 at Hoyt Field in Cambridge. This year’s Hoops ‘N’ Health will feature basketball and flag football tournaments, an “Ask a Health Care Provider” table and health screenings, live entertainment, cooking demonstrations, information about community programs, and a free healthy lunch. Kids can enjoy free books, face painting, gaga ball (a gentler version of dodge ball), hula hooping, and other activities.
- Health Fair, entertainment & kids’ activities: 12 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Red Sox trophy: 11:30 a.m.– 1:30 p.m.
- Live music: 12:30–2:30
- Wally the Red Sox mascot: 12:45 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Gaga ball: 1 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Cooking demonstrations: 2 p.m.–4.p.m.
- Sports tournaments: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.